Community

[resolved] Right-click on Mouse for Menu is not working

Links used in this discussion
Coffmans, User (Posts: 10)
Aug 28, 2013 11:16:10 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
On different machines, I have noticed a similar pattern where the right-click on the mouse does not present the right-click menu when accessing a machine via Remote Utilities. This behavior is not with every application, which makes it that much more irritating.

In one instance, I was attempting to click on a solution in Visual Studio 2012. It would not bring up the right-click menu. I tried the same behavior in Visual Studio 2010 with the same results, no menu.

In another instance, I have a machine that runs Jumplist-Launcher. This application puts an icon on the Win7 toolbar and the user right-clicks for easy access to application, folders, etc. In my case, I would right-click on the icon and nothing would happen. I can see the button shading change, which possibly means some type of click was detected.

I am running commercial licenses on all of the machines. I have "Full Control" enabled.

Any ideas on what I can do to resolve this annoyance?
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Aug 29, 2013 8:19:26 am EDT
Hello Shawn,

Try to enable "Capture alpha-blending windows" and see if the right menu is visible with that feature on.
Coffmans, User (Posts: 10)
Aug 29, 2013 8:28:29 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I enabled the option and I am seeing right-click menus. I think this problem is resolved.

Very cool, excellent software!  

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)