New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Adressbook on the Mobile App

Andreas Meli, User (Posts: 2)
Apr 10, 2019 3:12:47 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
what i make wrong - i dont found the online adressbook from my own server in the mobile app? thanks for help
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Apr 10, 2019 8:29:08 am EDT
Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, a full-fledged address book is not available in the mobile version yet. However, we are planning to implement it very soon.

So far in the mobile version you can only have your address book as a simple list of entries.

I am sorry if that makes the program less useful for you.
snk-nick, User (Posts: 59)
Apr 12, 2019 2:02:06 am EDT

Polina Krasnoborceva wrote:I am sorry if that makes the program less useful for you.

Honestly it makes the mobile app completely useless to me, which is a real shame. Do you have any kind of ETA for this feature? I've heard it referred to as "coming soon" for quite a while now.
Apr 12, 2019 10:10:29 am EDT
Hello,

Honestly it makes the mobile app completely useless to me

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, there is no specific ETA on the full-fledged address book for the mobile version yet.

Let me know if you have other questions.
Jonathan Thompson, User (Posts: 2)
Jul 08, 2019 8:15:14 am EDT
My address list keeps clearing if I let the connection time out. Is there a solution for this?
Jul 08, 2019 11:34:41 am EDT
Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your message.

Am I right in assuming that the issue occurs when using mobile Viewer? If this is the case, could you please clarify what device do you use?

Looking forward to your reply.
Jonathan Thompson, User (Posts: 2)
Jul 08, 2019 11:57:28 am EDT
Yes. It is happing while using the mobile viewer. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab4. I also have the mobile viewer on a LG V10 which does not have the same issue. The log will retain previously used IP's until I hit "clear list". The Samsung Tablet will clear the list without hitting the "clear list"
Jul 08, 2019 2:18:19 pm EDT
Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for the clarification.

Could you please send us the mobile Viewer logs for examination? You can send them to support@remote-utilities.com
We will try to reproduce the issue and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)