Community

nt security

Michael Taylor, User (Posts: 50)
Jan 22, 2014 9:35:16 pm EST
Support level: Free or trial
I noticed you changed licensing so I decided to try it on my work PC, I selected nt authentication
when I launch my work pc (this is using internet id) it prompts for username, password and domain, I input all proper credentials and it works. if I close the remote session and logoff and then attempt to connect/logon again the username and domain is prefilled. username is saved in the username field and domain is saved in the domain field all is good thus far. however if I logoff and then close out of the viewer then open the viewer up again and then try to connect/login to my work pc the username field is filled in with the domain name and the domain field is filled in with the username. (fields are reversed)  this happens every time and easily reproducible.

this is with the latest version 5.6.0.5

thank you
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 3013)
Jan 22, 2014 10:07:26 pm EST

Michael Taylor wrote:
I noticed you changed licensing so I decided to try it on my work PC, I selected nt authentication
when I launch my work pc (this is using internet id) it prompts for username, password and domain, I input all proper credentials and it works. if I close the remote session and logoff and then attempt to connect/logon again the username and domain is prefilled. username is saved in the username field and domain is saved in the domain field all is good thus far. however if I logoff and then close out of the viewer then open the viewer up again and then try to connect/login to my work pc the username field is filled in with the domain name and the domain field is filled in with the username. (fields are reversed) this happens every time and easily reproducible.

this is with the latest version 5.6.0.5

thank you

Hi Michael,

That's weird We'll check it, thanks!

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)