New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Agent icon color

Links used in this discussion
Adam, User (Posts: 3)
Jul 04, 2019 12:52:10 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hi, can I make the agent icon match the general theme - blue instead of the red one, to look more like the host version?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jul 04, 2019 1:19:34 pm EDT
Hello Adam,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, we do not provide white labeling of the icon. Apart from purely marketing reasons, there is another reason - the program should be clearly identifiable by the user (and security staff/admins if any) as being Remote Utilities.

However, you can still customize the Agent window itself, as described in this tutorial.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
Jul 04, 2019 3:19:36 pm EDT
What I asked is if you could make it MORE like Remote Utilities, not LESS, I want the icon color to be blue, like the main logo. At the moment I am getting a red one.

Thanks
Edited:Adam - Jul 04, 2019 3:20:24 pm EDT
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jul 04, 2019 3:43:49 pm EDT
Hello Adam.

Unfortunately, as I have mentioned above, changing the color of the Agent icon is not possible.

I am sorry if this makes the program less useful for you.

Let me know if you have other questions.
Jul 04, 2019 5:01:08 pm EDT
Thanks anyways, I imagined this might not be possible at the moment.
I assumed that using the main, most recognisable blue icon would rather be beneficial in terms of marketing and identification reasons. That is, however, mostly a matter of personal preference to me. It seemed aesthetically coherent but to be honest, I just like the blue accents.
The current Agent theme isn't bad at all, you might still consider the idea though.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)