Community

Error 1305 when installing win 10 pro

Links used in this discussion
Paul Robichaud, User (Posts: 3)
Jan 30, 2020 2:47:52 am EST
Support level: Free or trial
trying to install viewer 6.10 on win 10 pro machine, it keeps giving error 1305,  i am logged in as admin, i have taken ownership and checked permissions for install file viewer6.10.msi ,   how can i fix this ?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2853)
Jan 30, 2020 1:07:21 pm EST
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your message.

Please try copying the installation file to your desktop and then install the Viewer from there.
In addition, please try selecting a different location on your computer as an installation folder for the Viewer.

Also, please let me know if this is the first time you're trying to install the Viewer or if it was installed on this machine before?

Besides, please verify if you're able to run Portable Viewer on the same machine? Portable Viewer is available for the download here.

Looking forward to your reply.
Jan 30, 2020 2:32:34 pm EST
Hi,  last night i copied the .exe file to another folder but never thought to copy the .msi to another folder,  well i just did and it worked !!   I have it running now,  thanks so much for the help !!
Jan 30, 2020 2:34:51 pm EST
oh by the way i was a  [censored] user until they listed me as professional user and locked me out and i tried to contact them and got no response, so they will have nothing but bad reviews from me and i will now tell people to use your program.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2853)
Jan 30, 2020 3:41:35 pm EST
Hello Paul,

Thank you for the kind words!

I'm glad to hear we could be of help! If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)