New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Remote Utilities showing not online

Links used in this discussion
Mike Greene, User (Posts: 19)
Jan 21, 2021 12:00:13 pm EST
Happening here too, West coast, all machine are showing offline/unknown and not able to connect no matter how many times I try.
Mike G, User (Posts: 47)
Jan 21, 2021 12:12:03 pm EST
Same here. No status but can connect.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jan 21, 2021 12:16:49 pm EST
Hello everyone,

Thank you for letting us know.

We're currently investigating what might be causing the issue. I'll keep you updated on the issue and let you know as soon as there are any updates on this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jan 21, 2021 12:43:39 pm EST
Hosts now show as online/available  (west coast)
Keith Hay, User (Posts: 12)
Jan 21, 2021 1:02:40 pm EST
Support level: Starter
offline/unknown and non-connecting again WesternCanada. They were briefly showing up online about 10 minutes ago.
Martin Eichelman, User (Posts: 14)
Jan 21, 2021 1:09:04 pm EST
Can you please get this under control.  I'm trying to work through a remote support emergency, and my access keeps going up and down.

Down entirely now.  No access to any systems.
Edited:Martin Eichelman - Jan 21, 2021 1:10:20 pm EST
Jan 21, 2021 1:12:30 pm EST
Ya, seeing everything down again.

This has motivated me to get my on-prem RU-ID server going. (always looking for the silver lining...)
Jan 21, 2021 1:30:33 pm EST
Hello everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience once again. We're currently investigating the issue along with our datacenter's team and hope to fix it as soon as possible.

We'll let you know as soon as there are any updates on this issue.
Jan 21, 2021 2:12:57 pm EST
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience.

According to our preliminary data, the connectivity issue might be caused by a DDoS attack. We're currently taking all necessary defensive measures to neutralize the attack.
Some minor connectivity issues might temporarily occur in the nearest time, however, we're doing our best to eliminate the issue as soon as possible, so the connectivity with our public servers goes back to normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience and for the possible additional connectivity issues that might be occurring.

Please let us know if you have other questions.
john Randal, User (Posts: 120)
Jan 21, 2021 3:34:06 pm EST
I think it would be a GREAT idea if someone made a youtube video on how to install and create our own server for this software so that we can rely on ourselves? what do you thing remote utilities? throw us a bone.

I would add a spare computer to direct such traffic..PLEASE?

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)