Community

seriously????

Links used in this discussion
Michael Taylor, User (Posts: 50)
Mar 04, 2021 8:19:47 pm EST
Support level: Free or trial
do you even test your software?  every new version is worse than the previous version. I wont even waste my time explaining all the issue...but I will say this is completely unusable period.. if you tested your software you would already know this....   what a POS

time to uninstall Remote utilities and move on to something that actually works.
David Silvera, User (Posts: 16)
Mar 04, 2021 9:50:46 pm EST
They had multiple public beta versions of their program for almost a year, that was tested by them and us, the public. So yeah, it was tested. But bugs will always find it's way into any well written program.

What issue are you having?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2832)
Mar 05, 2021 4:25:24 pm EST
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your message.

As David has correctly noted, we've previously released a few beta versions for the public test. Since the major version 7 of Remote Utilities was released we haven't been reported any critical issues that might have rendered Remote Utilities completely unusable. There was a minor issue in version 7.0.0.0 that only caused somewhat frequent disconnects, but we've fixed this issue in just a few days and released an updated version 7.0.0.1 with the implemented fix.
In case if you encountered some issues after updating Remote Utilities, please feel free to refer to this blog post that provides more details on the new features/improvements. We also encourage our users to check our Knowledge Base as it provides solutions for the most common issues that our users might encounter.
In case if you still experience the issue, please feel free to elaborate on it a bit more, so that we're able to assist you in resolving it. We're always happy to help.

David, thank you for your input on this.

Please feel free to let us know if you have more questions or need our further assistance.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)