New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

A bunch of suggestions

Links used in this discussion
Genie au Travail, User (Posts: 35)
Apr 08, 2011 11:20:20 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Here a bunch of suggestions ( in no particular order) to imrprove RUT   :

- add the possibility to transfer the content of the clipboard (text, URL, file, image...) from the client side to the server side.

- The screen recorder with screenshots is good but with video recording it will be even better.

- A files/folders synchronization tool between the client and the server will be welcome. It will help to save time and bandwith.
This tool may be added to the file transfer mode.

- Add favorites to the file transfer mode. They will help to jump more quickly to the destination.

- Add a Users Manager on the server side. It will be used to set for each user a login, password and what services the user can access (example : view mode only).

Sorry for my english, I'am french    

Cheers  8)
Conrad, Support (Posts: 2987)
Apr 09, 2011 1:02:15 am EDT
Bonjour, Genie

Thank you for your suggestions. We'll split them up into several topics ("one suggestion - one topic") and will deal with them separately.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Conrad, Support (Posts: 2987)
Apr 09, 2011 11:49:09 am EDT

Genie au Travail wrote:
- Add favorites to the file transfer mode. They will help to jump more quickly to the destination.

Already exists. See http://www.remote-utilities.com/support/forums/?PAGE_NAME=read&FID=2&TID=20
Genie au Travail, User (Posts: 35)
Apr 09, 2011 3:35:01 pm EDT
OK !  
Khaibula Khaibulaev, User (Posts: 1)
May 05, 2012 3:37:10 am EDT
nice job  
nikkil, User (Posts: 46)
Dec 02, 2012 6:40:45 pm EST

Very nice. I like that idea.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)