Community

Spiceworks

Links used in this discussion
Alex Coombs, User (Posts: 15)
Jun 27, 2018 1:03:39 pm EDT
The Brand Representative for Remote Utilities (Marat) on an Information Technology Community called "SpiceWorks" has been inactive for over a year and is not responding to inquiries to IT Pros. Is it possible for someone to remain active on this community (spiceworks)?
I'm showing that this person was last logged in a month ago, but like I said, hasn't been responding to any comments/questions that he's been tagged in.
Just figured I'd spread the word here so you guys can get some more revenue and some more on-boarding.
Conrad, Support (Posts: 3022)
Jun 27, 2018 1:11:36 pm EDT
Hello Alex,

Our brand representative cannot post on Spiceworks because we discontinued our vendor membership. The reason why we did so was that we didn't agree with Spiceworks vendor policy in certain respects.  

Otherwise, Spiceworks is great and we have a lot of followers and customers there.
Alex Coombs, User (Posts: 15)
Jun 27, 2018 6:26:54 pm EDT

Conrad wrote:

Hello Alex,

Our brand representative cannot post on Spiceworks because we discontinued our vendor membership. The reason why we did so was that we didn't agree with Spiceworks vendor policy in certain respects.  

Otherwise, Spiceworks is great and we have a lot of followers and customers there.

Ah, Okay, makes sense I guess.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)