New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Mouse colour

giovanni neri, User (Posts: 3)
Apr 14, 2021 4:54:57 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Version 7.0.0.3 - Windows 10 professional full upgrade. - If the mouse colour is changed windows10 changes its colour according to the background colour. This doesn't happen in the remote PC so if the background is black the mouse position cannot be detected anymore.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Apr 14, 2021 6:00:20 pm EDT
Hello Giovanni,

Thank you for your message.

Am I right in assuming that you have your mouse cursor set to Inverted colors in the Ease of Access -> Mouse pointer settings window?
Mouse colour - 14 Apr 2021 06:00:44

Looking forward to your reply.
Apr 15, 2021 2:15:08 am EDT

Polina wrote:

forward

Correct. This is necessary when you have programs with white background which prevents detecting the mouse position. So?
Edited:giovanni neri - Apr 15, 2021 2:23:04 am EDT
Apr 15, 2021 3:17:16 am EDT
I have received an email but I have received no answer to my qeìuestion
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Apr 15, 2021 4:45:49 pm EDT
Hello Giovanni,

Thank you for the clarification.

Unfortunately, Remote Utilities does not support inverted colors for a mouse cursor yet. However, I'll forward this feature request to our development department for a review to see if we can add this feature in our future updates. Sorry if this makes the program less useful for you.

I have received an email but I have received no answer to my qeìuestion

Please note that this is a simply automatic notification email that you get every time someone replies to your messages in this thread. We provide technical support from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST, Monday to Friday.

Please let us know if you have other questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)