Community

tried to get the free license in the web, but no license get

Links used in this discussion
c l, User (Posts: 2)
May 10, 2019 4:31:30 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I have tried to get the free license in the web, The web will output - Successfully Generated
And then I have tried to check the e-mail.  I cannot receive any relate the license e-mail.
Could you mind to tell me, what is my next step to get the license?
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 3022)
May 10, 2019 11:45:47 am EDT
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Perhaps, an email from our mail server couldn't reach you for some reasons. Please, check your email provider, spam folder or try using a different email address.

We double checked now that our free license generator form works , but if the problem still persists for you please let us know.
c l, User (Posts: 2)
May 10, 2019 12:52:07 pm EDT
I have tried double checked the e-mail (include the spam folder)  and reapply the license again.
l also cannot get the license e-mail. The problem still persists again.
Could you mind to leave one free license e-mail to me?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2853)
May 13, 2019 8:35:27 am EDT
Hello,

Please clarify what email address did you use? We will check why the license key wasn't sent to your email.
You can send your email address to support@remoteutilities.com if it would be more convenient.

Also, could you please clarify if you tried using another email address?

Looking forward to your reply.
Alexis Beukes, User (Posts: 1)
Jul 01, 2019 7:34:03 am EDT
Helo

Im trying to create a free License on my pc, I receive the email and everything but when I copy & past it im getting the following message  " Invalid registration key" , I did try it 5 times now and everytime the sam problem. The trail version was working 100%.

Looking forward to your reply.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2853)
Jul 01, 2019 10:11:39 am EDT
Hello Alexis,

Please try referring to this Knowledge Base article: https://www.remoteutilities.com/support/kb/invalid-registration-key-when-registering-remote-utilities/.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)