New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

One viewer can't log in to a machine, others can.

Links used in this discussion
Douglas Crawford, User (Posts: 75)
Apr 29, 2022 10:15:54 pm EDT
Support level: Starter
You are so kind, Pauline, to not call me out on that...
Of course you could not know it was fr om me, my name is NO WH ERE in the message.
So sorry.
I added my name to  my signature.
Gretchen Kelly, User (Posts: 4)
May 02, 2022 9:46:34 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Thank you, Pauline for attending to this so quickly.  Did you find the cause?  Do you need me to send in my log to assist with this?
J.R. Cabai, User (Posts: 9)
May 03, 2022 8:52:13 am EDT
Cannot connect again.  Same issue as Thursday.  Located here in Florida.  Please Fix!!
Gretchen Kelly, User (Posts: 4)
May 03, 2022 9:57:19 am EDT
Same here, but this time several computers COULD connect to the one, except one that couldn't.  Same flux was occurring where the host was showing online/offline, whereas that flux was not occurring with our other computers that connected with it just fine.  She WAS able to finally get in about 15 minutes ago.  Was that happenstance or did you do something on your end after the post was made this morning?  I'm in FL too, not sure if that matters.
J.R. Cabai, User (Posts: 9)
May 03, 2022 10:06:03 am EDT
Up and working again here in Florida.  as of 9:35am est
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
May 04, 2022 4:01:05 pm EDT
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your messages.

I'm glad to hear the connection works for you now!

Was that happenstance or did you do something on your end after the post was made this morning? I'm in FL too, not sure if that matters.

Our servers were up and running, but apparently there was some minor short-term issue that was quickly fixed - for more information please see this thread as well.

Please let us know if you have other questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)